Buy from us quality approved Mild Steel U Bolt at the best market prices. The Mild Steel U Bolt is widely used for clamping plain or insulated pipes to standard channel supports such as trapeze hangers, floor stands and wall brackets. Our experts design Mild Steel U Bolt using mild steel electro galvanized and sophisticated technology in compliance with the set industry standards. Full range of intermediate sizes is available to ensure a simple and effective support and clamping arrangement.
- Federal Specification As-A-1192 (Type1)
- MSS-Sp58 (Type 1)
- MSS SP69
- WW-H-171E (Type1))
- EG-ASTMB 633 SC3, BS 1706 FE / ZN 12
Selection / Ordering
- Bare Piping : OD.
- Insulated piping : Effective OD or pipe size plus insulation thickness..
- If starline rubber support inserts are proposed to be used, then model number of starline rubber support..
- Material specs.
- EPDM Lined : (Suffix "R").
- Epoxy powder coated finish (Suffix "EPC").
- Hot dip galvanized (Suffix "HDG")
- Stainless Steel (Suffix "SS")
- Due to policy of continual improvement, the specifications are subject to change without prior noteice.
- Measurements are subject to 5% tolerance.