We are reckoned as one of the prime Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Adjustable Clevis Hanger. Designed in a variety of specifications, our Adjustable Clevis Hangers are fabricated using mild or stainless steel that is hot dip galvanized or electro galvanized. They are extensively used to achieve effective level installation of pipe lines. Also, the hangers find usage in firefighting and chilled water pipe work. Suitable for sound suppression in pipe lines, our Adjustable Clevis Hangers are applied for independent suspension of large pipes and suspension of insulated or plain stationary piping. Further, our Adjustable Clevis Hanger is reasonably priced.
- Allows Vertical level adjustment of pipe lines after installation.
- Models CHS250 and above are fitted with steel spacer sleeve as standard.
- Optional EPDM lined hangers are available to minimize condensation, improve noise attenuation and prevent contact between dissimilar metals.
- Federal Specification AS A 1192 (Type 1)
- MSS SP58 (Type 1)
- WW-H-171E (Type 1)
- EG-ASTMB 633 SC3, BS 1706 FE / ZN 12
Selection / Ordering
- Bare piping : OD.
- Insulated Piping : effective OD or pipe size plus insulation thickness.
- Whether starline rubber support inserts are proposed to be used.
- Material Specs
- EPDM lined : (Suffix "R")
- Epoxy powder coated finish (Suffix "EPC")
- Hot dip galvanizes (Suffix "HDG")
- Stainless Steel (Suffix "SS")
- Due to policy of continual improvement. The specifications are subject to change without prior notice..
- Measurements are subject to 5% tolerance.